Phani's Blog Corner

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Birthday

And it was one indeed. All thanks to my wonderful girl friend. She surprised me by assembling my best friends together in front of my house by the stroke of the midnight hour. Also, with a good amount of help from her brother she managed to organize a beautiful cake with a nice picture of me on it ;). A bouquet of Yellow roses, a bunch of Cadbury's temptations and a damn expensive Tissot watch were also part of the gifts she showered on me :D. Wonderful! Just perfect and awesome! I am sure there are very few girlfriends out there who will do this :). The non-materialistic and the most enjoyable and important side to the whole affair was that I had all my loved ones under one roof by the time the clock struck twelve. I will remember this birthday forever and I will be glad if I can make her fast impending birthday half as special as she has made mine.

Laddoo! Love you baby!! Kiss Kiss!!!

/PhaKuDi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home