Phani's Blog Corner

Sunday, November 26, 2006

What does a woman bring to a man's life?

I now have what one would call a girl in life. She is this wonderful human being with whom I have had the privilege of living together for a month. Candle light dinners and long romantic walks became common place during the month. Anyways amidst all this romance I got myself thinking as to what it is that a woman brings to the man's life? I think she mainly brings love, order and peace. Love is the most obvious one and she brings you peace by sharing and some times taking over your responsibilities. She brings order to your otherwise disorderly life. For example, offering water in a proper tumbler instead of letting you drink directly from the bottle, setting a dinner table instead of letting you eat straight out of the pots and pans on the stove and folding the washed & dried clothes neatly into a closet instead of shoving them in. All the above mentioned apply to me most of the times and I am sure they do to lots of men out there too. For now, Life is rosy and beautiful and I need to get back to my girl. ;)

/PhaKuDi

3 Comments:

  • Whoa! Phakudi, you seem to have generalized big time here! Order?? I think the only thing I've managed to bring to R's life is disorder (though he tries to be politically correct and say - It's just that I've stopped being orderly around you...not that you're disorderly). Sharing responsibilities?! It's more of shirking and throwing it back and forth amongst each other. And did you say peace???? *ahem*...the less said the better ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:32 AM  

  • Aru would you like to comment? :-D

    By Blogger Sachin, at 5:41 AM  

  • what can i say sachin? what phony has realized in 1 month, you have not figured out in 5 yrs!!..heheheh..Phony - looking forward to your return!!

    - Aru

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home